Friday, February 15, 2008

Something Very Old.

I have a diary/journal whatever. Just about every night I play my iHome, look out the window, and I doodle and write. It helps me sleep. So I was flipping through the pages of nonsense, from back to front. I turned page after page until I was at the 12th page from the beginning of my journal. It is titled 7:18AM November 2, 2007. It caught my attention because I don't ever remember writing in my journal in the morning. Then I read on...

"I had a silly dream." That's all this journal said. I wish I could recall what this dream was about. How random. I then looked at the next page.

"sunrise. you connect
tell me of dreams under the moon
i love you. but forget this
you will hear it again soon
pass signals. lines won't stop you
hurry dear we have until noon

lean forward, for the lost midnight kiss
i accept this
turn over, hold me close to your chest
i adore this
whisper, sincere notes of what’s next
i love this."



I wonder what I dreamed.

No comments: