Tuesday, March 18, 2008

in Oregon.

Hey guys,
This place is awesome.
I'm in Oregon with Jared, Becca, Phil, Nate, and Evan.
We spent 2 nights in Portland which was great. Ask Nate about "Ka-Blam". The city is wonderful, so different.
Becca had her birthday.It was sweet. Our little Portland family sang her happy birthday as she attempted to blow out her trick candles.
I am loving my time here. We stayed at Jareds house in Salem. It was Saweet! I passed out on the couch and then made my way to the bed Becca and I tried to shared, but my heavy breathing kept her awake (I'm sick and I wouldn't want to be near me.) Sorry Becca :] I luv ya!
I was just on the beach, and my toes felt oh-so good in the sand.We are staying in NewPort for a couple nights and we are "camping" 1/4 a mile away from the Ocean. I'm excited to cook some meals over the fire and sing songs together as Phil strums on the guitar.

There are more stories to come.
Hope everyone is having a great break.

No comments: