Saturday, April 19, 2008

pondering the meaning of life.

It's a strange thing to do, wonder, "what if?"


Also, I have been thinking about DREAMS a lot. The things that I dream about are insane. The things everyone dreams about are insane. Think about the strangest dream you had. For me, when I'm dreaming I believe it, I am caught up in it, it is happening. That's insanity. So just about every night we all peacefully suffer with insanity. Also, this strikes many questions in my mind about reality. What is real, and what is just a figment of my mind. What is truely happening, what truely exists?

I am struggling.

help.

1 comment:

nobody said...

Pondering the meaning of life has become a hobby of mine lately. I'm just a high school student. I'm not going through any crisis or anything like that, but I can't help but think about this disturbing question. I'm rambling now. Yeah. . . I guess all I can say is, your not the only one man.