Wednesday, July 23, 2008

tough happenings.

I wonder if anyone can really understand me.
My rules are not of this earth, I live by understanding, I live by feeling.

This world cannot burden me, I won't let it.

This week has been tough, but I'm happy.
Last week was easy, but I was depressed.

Sometimes, things don't go your way.
Things fall into place perfectly for whatever reason.

Life is more simple then most people make it, they turn it into something more complicated.
Maybe to feel unique. Everyone feels a little left out, a little different.
We're in this together, we are all the same.

I have simplified, turned it down.
It is the most amazing feeling I have felt.
I feel alive, but in the most simple way.
Like an animal, just living.
And that's how I feel like I should feel.


perfection.

2 comments:

andrea. said...

thank you for your beautiful words.

Jessy Elaine said...

i understand
they mock me for not enjoying instant gratification
and direct stimulation
name call me
for disliking the television

i live for one thing: connection.
i understand. all the things that make connection what it is to them are definitions. not just existence and experiencing connection. its a complication of the connotation denotation mess.
connection..
thats why i dont agree with jhonny's words. solitude. i watched it with you: into the wild. he said, as i had been saying during the entire movie; it means nothing if you cant share it.

even anger is better when you know somebody else feels it too. it is a feeling just as all the others. healthy. if it lacks righteousness. to feel another feels it. understands it. family. thats what we are. we understand. we feel. we live together.

together
a world
in feeling
in life
in connection

solitude doesnt truely exist.

who you are
your strength
individualism
and strength
may exist
but solitude
doesnt hold them
together ♥